Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Nexus 7 LTE now available in play store

The Nexus 7 LTE now available in the play store for U.S. I just ordered mine - it seems like I have been waiting forever!

It has free shipping for a limited time. It comes with a T-Mobile sim card, but it's supposed to work with AT&T and Verizon too.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 09-09-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
So, I got the WiFi unit, but does anyone know of a prepaid plan for like $20-25/month? That is just for a tablet? With say 1-2GB bandwidth? If I could find the right plan, I'd be tempted to switch.

I don't have a smartphone plan, because I'm not a huge phone user and my Tracfone is sufficient to the need for the $100 yearly it costs.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert