Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #31
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
So far I have found that I have only had to do it for the card db - that has always removed the lines for me.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #32
Moongrave
Moongrave began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
For myself, if I I tire of manually running the SQL query or no better fix appears I may just semi-automate the query with a batch file run from the desktop.
If the issue doesn't get resolved soon and you get tried enough to create such a batch file, would you mind sharing it? I've not the slightest idea of these kind of things. Tbh I'm glad I even managed as much as to figure out how to run the query in the first place.
Moongrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #33
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moongrave View Post
If the issue doesn't get resolved soon and you get tried enough to create such a batch file, would you mind sharing it?...
I can certainly do that if needed. But thanks to the work of at least Kolenka and Blorks there is now a fix in the Calibre version 0.8.55 just released.

I have tried this version a few times in the short time it has been available and so far it has worked fine with no "Removing" lines in collections (and the records in the books.db Collections table correct) .
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sony, sony prs t1