Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
webdevgirl
Banned
webdevgirl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up Great Site for Kindle Books

I found a great site for Kindle books. It's www.kindlekatalog.com. There's tons of Kindle books in various categories and the prices are great.
webdevgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdevgirl View Post
I found a great site for Kindle books. It's www.kindlekatalog.com. There's tons of Kindle books in various categories and the prices are great.
Hello, webdevgirl. Welcome to MobileRead.

Would this be your site?

Daffy mentioned it here.......there doesn't seem to be any information 'about' the site.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48492
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:59 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
All the links I tried went directly to Amazon's Kindle Store for purchases. I don't know if there is any non-Amazon content, or other value-added over the Kindle Store.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #4
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
It's just someone's amazon store. So.. really no point in even going there.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #5
pbennett
Enthusiast
pbennett began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 500, Amazon Kindle
yuck just an affiliate link-farm.
pbennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:21 AM   #6
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
It appears to be just an alternative Amazon storefront (not sure why we need one, except to reduce 'clutter'):

Whois Record

Registration Service Provided By: eNom, Inc.

Domain name: kindlekorner.com

Registrant Contact:
Amazon Technologies, Inc.
Amazon Hostmaster ()

Fax:
P.O. Box 81226
Reno, NV 89507
US
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
It appears to be just an alternative Amazon storefront (not sure why we need one, except to reduce 'clutter'): not needed.

Whois Record

Registration Service Provided By: eNom, Inc.

Domain name: kindlekorner.com

Registrant Contact:
Amazon Technologies, Inc.
Amazon Hostmaster ()

Fax:
P.O. Box 81226
Reno, NV 89507
US
Ahh......"KindleKorner". The Yahoo Kindle site.

So anything bought from this site, "kindlekorner' gets a cut?

Again, nothing wrong with this...however, it needs to be made clear up front.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #8
webdevgirl
Banned
webdevgirl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Yeah, it does look like an alternate Amazon storefront or affiliate site. I guess that doesn't bother me. I like the fact that it has a Kindle focus and I don't have to wade through a bunch of other stuff on Amazon's site to find what I want.
webdevgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Yeah, it does look like an alternate Amazon storefront or affiliate site. I guess that doesn't bother me. I like the fact that it has a Kindle focus and I don't have to wade through a bunch of other stuff on Amazon's site to find what I want.
That sounds logical. Did you know Amazon has a "kindle book" site? Not Kindle Store, Kindle books only. Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?...rds=&x=13&y=21

You can sort by genre, (look on the left) price low to high, high to low, best selling, customer review, publication date. (under 'sort by')
Old 06-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #10
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
I wouldn't be surprised if it was webdevgirl's site.

She only has three posts and all three are pimping that site.
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporadic View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if it was webdevgirl's site.

She only has three posts and all three are pimping that site.
just tryin' to give the benefit of the doubt.........