Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-19-2018, 09:01 PM   #16
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
In the thread at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292336 I posted comparison of my Oasis 2 screen with my Voyage screen at quite a few brightness levels, including 12. I think both my actual screens look better than my photos, and I do not notice the gradient. But I know that quite a few people that post complaints about gradients would find my Oasis 2 screen unacceptable. So there is variation in perception and variation in the actual devices.

As evidence that my photos are not over exposed, the thin, dim, gray horizontal lines are clear and visible across the entire width of the screen, unlike in the photo in post # 5 above.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 05:27 PM   #17
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I do not see any yellow on my Kindle. So I am not sure what is causing it on yours.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:43 PM   #18
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I take my comment back. As the sun is setting and its darker I can see a slight yellow on the right side that is more noticeable when I turn the light all the way up to the highest level. Kinda see a yellow like the color of my bird in the Avatar but its a narrow line, not wide and I do not notice it during daylight
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote