Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
davidja
davidja began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Syncing between devices

I am not sure what I should be expecting. I have recently bought a Kobo touch I installed a number of Epub books. I should point out that I did not buy them through the Kobo store, I merely set up an account (with no credit card details) on the device.
I would like to sync these with the now downloaded kobo app on my iphone. I therefore copied the Epub books on my Kobo to my iphone using and opening via dropbox as suggested. The books do exist on both devices.
I am expecting to be able to see my last reading position from one to another or even bookmarks but I see nothing. This is how i've used Kindle across devices. What am I doing wrong or am I expecting something it will not do?
Thanks
davidja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:08 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorry, but Kobo only syncs kepubs and info about them between the devices and apps. There isn't a way to do what you want.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 05:16 AM   #3
davidja
davidja began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Many thanks for your quick response its a shame because I bought the device due to its ability to deal with numerous formats.
davidja is offline   Reply With Quote