Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
meryvn
meryvn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Getting Series Info without Tags

Having just got a kindle i have only just started using Calibre to organise my ebook collection.

What i found was that 0.7.35 wasn't downloading any series info but version 0.7.36 now works for that. Though i have been through quite a few of my books and sorted the Tags to what i would like them to be. Is there any way to download the series info without downloading the Tag info?

Though i guess i could transfer my Tag info to a temporary column then overwrite the Tag column with my temporary one once all the series info is downloaded.
meryvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
look in preferences->plugins->metadata download plugins and customize the plugins to not download tags
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
meryvn
meryvn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks will have a go at that.
meryvn is offline   Reply With Quote