Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
fredsax
fredsax began at the beginning.

Device: ASUS tablet
User add Yes/No column defaults to 'Yes'

I have added a Yes/No column to my libraries to track which books I have read. Prior to 0.9.12 for Windows, when I added a book to the library the added column came up blank. Since 0.9.12 is has been coming up 'Yes'.

Can someone tell be what I am doing wrong. I looked for a place to specify the default value for the added columns but couldn't find it. Is there a user specifiable default?

Thanks
fredsax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredsax View Post
I have added a Yes/No column to my libraries to track which books I have read. Prior to 0.9.12 for Windows, when I added a book to the library the added column came up blank. Since 0.9.12 is has been coming up 'Yes'.

Can someone tell be what I am doing wrong. I looked for a place to specify the default value for the added columns but couldn't find it. Is there a user specifiable default?

Thanks
Yes/No (Tweak default) is a 2 state (Y,N), (It has to be one or the other)

there is a Tweak that allows it to be 3-state (Blank,Y,N). This one defaults as Blank Or unset, Yes or No. I like this sinc I want to make the setting and any unset tells me I have not been doing my job
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
fredsax
fredsax began at the beginning.

Device: ASUS tablet
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried adding some additional book and the behavior I commented on seems to have gone away. Please disregard this thread.
fredsax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0.9.12 windows help