Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-25-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
thetechnobear
Connoisseur
thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Iliad, Kindle K3, iPad , iPhone, etc...
are V2s in the shops?

hi

decided to take the plunge, and can see that they have them in the shop in Zurich, but i want to make sure i get a version 2!

a)have the shops v2 or only from irex direct?
b)if i order from irex, will it really take 5 days, or is europe quicker?
c)what does the back on v1 look like

thanks for your help
thetechnobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:56 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
So far as I know, the v1 was sold out before the v2 was released.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:38 AM   #3
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I ordered the v1 and before it shipped the v2 was launched and that is what I received. I do not believe there are any new v1 iliads for sale
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:35 AM   #4
thetechnobear
Connoisseur
thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Iliad, Kindle K3, iPad , iPhone, etc...
just picked mine up... (was nice to be able to try it in the shop)

its fantastic, the display is just amazing...

glad im a programmer though, setting it up and updating it etc etc, was tricker than i would expect for a consumer device - but no complaints from me
thetechnobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:31 PM   #5
GoodHope
GoodHope began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
There are still v1 for sale, at least in Germany. I asked at libri.de, because they have an offer with 100 Euro e-book voucher if you buy an iliad there. The support there wrote me after my explicit request (its not clear from the offer on the site) that they have only v1 for sale and therefore you get this voucher for e-books...
GoodHope is offline   Reply With Quote