Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-31-2017, 02:34 PM   #1
Kobo_Mao
Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo
Unhappy Light off!!!

My Kobo (FW 4.3.8966) fell off the table.
Now it does not work lighting.
Can I do something?
Help me!!!!
Sorry for my bad English.

Kobo_Mao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo_Mao View Post
Can I do something?
Help me!!!!

If it is does not look damaged at all and it's still under warranty, you could try contacting Kobo. Otherwise, all you can do is open the device and see what you can do to try to fix it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2017, 06:50 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo_Mao View Post
Can I do something?
Probably the only thing you can do is pull it apart and check everything is connected.

The light on my Glo stopped working when it was a little over 2 years old. It just stopped, but, it had taken a few bumps during it's life. I couldn't find anything physically wrong with it, and anything I tried software-wise seemed to think the light was on and changing level.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 07:33 AM   #4
Kobo_Mao
Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If it is does not look damaged at all and it's still under warranty, you could try contacting Kobo. Otherwise, all you can do is open the device and see what you can do to try to fix it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Probably the only thing you can do is pull it apart and check everything is connected.

The light on my Glo stopped working when it was a little over 2 years old. It just stopped, but, it had taken a few bumps during it's life. I couldn't find anything physically wrong with it, and anything I tried software-wise seemed to think the light was on and changing level.
Thank you. I will try.
I will write to you.
Kobo_Mao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo, glolight, help kobo