Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 07:54 AM   #1
manifestor
Connoisseur
manifestor began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZreader, Aluratek Libre Pro
The logo on your EZ reader?

From the official website, the EZ reader bears an ugly logo on the top right-hand corner:
http://www.mobiebook.com/buyezreader.asp

And I was pleasantly surprised when I got this:

What about yours?
manifestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I got one of the first EZ Readers and it has the old logo, see Hi, Can someone take photo to show me some files displayed in V3,BEBook or Ez Reader. For similar scans of the BeBook, which has its logo above the keypad, see BeBook, (Hanlin V3), Openinkpot, experience report.

The new EZReader logo and placement looks better, although I don't notice the logo any more when reading. It isn't completely obvious from your photo, but the new logo is still at the top of the device.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #3
manifestor
Connoisseur
manifestor began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZreader, Aluratek Libre Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I got one of the first EZ Readers and it has the old logo, see Hi, Can someone take photo to show me some files displayed in V3,BEBook or Ez Reader. For similar scans of the BeBook, which has its logo above the keypad, see BeBook, (Hanlin V3), Openinkpot, experience report.

The new EZReader logo and placement looks better, although I don't notice the logo any more when reading. It isn't completely obvious from your photo, but the new logo is still at the top of the device.
I personally like the bebook logo best, and new astak logo is very neat and nice too. Lbook's logo is also nice. The original astak logo really is the ugliest and I was put off a bit. I ended up ordering the astak EZ reader simply because it was discounted at fry's and at that price it was a a very good deal. So, when I finally got the EZ reader and saw the new logo, I was surprised and thrilled.
manifestor is offline   Reply With Quote