Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-03-2018, 12:35 PM   #91
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Are you getting your new suit custom tailored, GM? Why getting late?
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:54 PM   #92
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It's December!

It's time to start dusting off your Christmas costume. You can wear yours in December, for the 12 days of Christmas, or all year, if you like!

Are you going for a new look this year, or dusting off an old favourite?
Hey GM!

A little something from Thing 2.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E5440BBB-A820-4082-B0F2-75CD8948B471.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	739.7 KB
ID:	168144  
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:53 AM   #93
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
How can I resist? Thank you, Thing 2.

Name:	newxmasavatar160.png
Views:	241
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	168153

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-04-2018 at 09:34 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 06:52 AM   #94
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm no hand with Photoshop, but I've been sick of my avatar for a long time and this might be an opportunity to push it in a different direction.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 08:14 AM   #95
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
I did it. I don't usually switch avatars so maybe its for forevers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm no hand with Photoshop, but I've been sick of my avatar for a long time and this might be an opportunity to push it in a different direction.
Maybe just web crawl for a new one? I spent awhile on Amazon and tried a couple sites that would let me 'preview' a custom cup, yet it was good ol' faithful CafePress that did the trick.

Do you think you want an avatar similar to what you have or thinking about a completely new? I did a search for "christmas oil painting on canvas" the girl in this painting really reminds me of the one in yours!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	a-little-christmas-shopping.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	168152  
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 08:39 AM   #96
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Cant_Read View Post
Do you think you want an avatar similar to what you have or thinking about a completely new? I did a search for "christmas oil painting on canvas" the girl in this painting really reminds me of the one in yours!
Oh, that's nice!

What bothers me about my current avatar, aside from just being sick of it, is that it's a cliché. I'd like to come up with something that has some meaning to me but isn't so obvious.

(Very embarrassing: I use the same avatar at Goodreads and someone else with the same first name also has it! That in itself is incentive. Unfortunately, I haven't had a lightbulb moment yet and I suspect I'll end up with something that's also a cliché, just a different cliché. )
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:58 PM   #97
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Here's mine.

(Still hiding in bushes, but at least it's more visible and nicely christmassy)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dba1d435fc3a7720abf02edf49524494a.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	168157  
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:36 PM   #98
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
This is my Christmas avvie. Not too different, but different enough:

trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:41 PM   #99
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
This is what I'm wearing this season.

Name:	059cead8425bc2c4b1563850c36278ba.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	175286

But if a Spawn avatar was in the cards, that would be even better.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 02:49 PM   #100
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
This is what I'm wearing this season.

Attachment 175286

But if a Spawn avatar was in the cards, that would be even better.
Now that is some pretty thing of beauty! Kudos!
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 11:26 PM   #101
mrgrtt123
mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrgrtt123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2
Browsing through this thread reminds me that Christmas is fast approaching.
mrgrtt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 08:43 PM   #102
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
This is what I'm wearing till I win enough Hoyle Bucks (playing Hoyle Chess) and purchase a thingamajig... It's a surprise.

trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:18 PM   #103
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
My avatar for this season.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bdedf2af-c785-43e0-ab5f-0d965c221a1f.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	175329  
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 09:49 AM   #104
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Mine is a picture of some cookies decorated last year by one of my grandson's. I love the googly eyed Santa.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 02:32 PM   #105
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Hey GM! A little something from The Spawn.

By the way, I figured out how to use the scanner.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	BA464601-0BD8-44B8-9F2C-9EAE6F71D571.jpeg
Views:	205
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	175494  
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote