Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-05-2018, 09:36 PM   #16
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by rguion View Post
More of a cozy mystery person myself. I read about three of those John Sanford books and realized it’s a new serial killer in each one. Got tired of it. Give me a Colombo or Monk or Stephanie Plum.
I like cozies too. I thought Ann Swinfen's Oxford medieval mystery series was excellent
https://www.amazon.com/Booksellers-T...5205967&sr=1-3
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:32 AM   #17
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
"I'm looking for recommendations in fiction, mystery, suspense, although I also read SF and fantasy stuff."

In SF&F, I can recommend:
https://www.amazon.com/Goblin-Trilog.../dp/B00MGIAXE2
and
https://www.amazon.com/Time-Shifters.../dp/B01GEO6DVU

These are favourites of mine, though YMMV.
ReadingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote