Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-19-2015, 04:53 PM   #1
rklyon
rklyon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Vaping For Beginners: An Introduction To E-Cigarettes

My Shameless Self Promotion

This book is an introduction to e-cigarettes and the world of vaping. It will explain what vaping is and what you need to get started vaping and stop smoking. Some people have tried e-cigarettes and gone back to smoking because they tried the ones at the local gas station and they didn’t work. They were right, those do not work. My hope is that I will be able to introduce you to the ones that do.
If you are a smoker, switching to e-cigarettes can save your life. The moment that you quit smoking and start vaping your body starts to heal itself from the damage that all of the chemicals that you have been inhaling have inflicted on it. All of this while not suffering the nicotine withdrawals you would experience if you quit cold turkey. The vapor that you inhale while using an e-cigarette consists of 4 or 5 FDA approved ingredients as compared to the 4,000 plus chemicals from smoking cigarettes.
One estimate from over a year ago is that over two million have quit smoking and switched to e-cigarettes. This new technology has the potential to save millions of lives. Sadly, the people that you should be able to trust are using scare tactics and flawed studies to keep people away from what could possibly be one of the best and safest alternatives to smoking that has ever been invented.
This book will discuss what e-cigarettes are and which ones will truly help you in your attempt to replace your cigarettes and keep your nicotine. We will talk about the different flavors and nicotine levels available in the liquids that are used. We will explain that vaping will take you from 170.00 a month to around 40.00 a month. We will compare the health risks between smoking and e-cigarettes and I can assure you that there is no real comparison. We will then introduce you to the lingo used but don’t worry too much, most of the e-cigarette folks also speak English. We will address some frequently asked questions and also provide you with a number of sources on the web if you want to dig even deeper into this new world of e-cigarettes and vaping.

Available at Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TNU4Z9K
rklyon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e-cigarettes, nonfiction, quit smoking, vaping