Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-02-2019, 08:40 PM   #1
Apollinare
Apollinare began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket book touch lux 3
Boox C67ML Carta+, problems

I am an experienced user of ebook devices, I used over the years and fully satisfied, Kindles, Kobo, Pocket book Touch Lux 3 (626).

Because I am now reading many files non DRM EPUB, and I need to extract all my highlights + notes in HTML, TXT file, and because I like the app Moon Reader+ pro, wich i think is the best to this, I decided to purchase the Onix C67M, wich is running under OS Android 4.2.2.
I installed in the unit only the app Moon reader Pro, wich i use on a regular Android tablet and is working perfectly.
Unfortunately reading on Boox is pratically impossible, when highlighting text, turning pages, and in general every operation is not fluid, is sluggish, not fluid.
I order directly from China, a vendor of Ali express, and the shippingservice was fantastic and fast.
I am wondering if I received a faulty unit, or this is normal for the Boox Onyx. C67ML, or I am doing something wrong.
Any body have experienced this model. Thank you.
GianRuffino.
Apollinare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:43 PM   #2
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I had an older non carta version of your ereader and speed was okay.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2019, 11:44 AM   #3
Apollinare
Apollinare began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket book touch lux 3
Thank you.
Apollinare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 07:33 AM   #4
panoramix
panoramix began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova, Kobo Aura One.
I've had several C67MLs and they've all been fluid. Perhaps try a factory reset?
panoramix is offline   Reply With Quote