Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-03-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
real_yoni
real_yoni began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader
US credit card

Hey,

I'm looking for a way to obtain US credit card. I found USUnlocked.com which looks nice but I'm looking for alternatives.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Y.
real_yoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:54 AM   #2
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
I wonder if a prepaid credit card would work.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2011, 04:07 AM   #3
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice
Thread moved from General Discussions to Lounge
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
credit card, us shopping