Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-10-2023, 04:21 PM   #856
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborgrd View Post
I have the same problem like drawson1 but on libre 2. any help here?
You are best to go to the KOReader forum and ask if KOReader is compatible with the Clara 2e. If so, install KOReader as it's worked on a lot and had nightly builds. Cool Reader is basically dead.

KOReader is built off of the CR engine and has been since had a lot of work done to it.

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-10-2023 at 04:24 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 06:41 AM   #857
cyborgrd
cyborgrd began at the beginning.

Device: PB 302
KOReader is a crap too on Libra 2. Freezing, Reboots etc daily.
cyborgrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 07:37 AM   #858
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborgrd View Post
KOReader is a crap too on Libra 2. Freezing, Reboots etc daily.
I have used KOReader on my Libra 2 and it seems to work. I've not tried a recent version. I've only tried it when the Libra 2 first came out.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote