Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #46
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I have a few books with no chapter divisions, and no silly front-/backmatter (or at least not in the TOC), so there's a single item in the TOC, and I presume a single tick in the progress bar.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:58 PM   #47
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
You're not going to be looking for the setting to restrict it then, but sure.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2021, 02:51 AM   #48
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/8028
Old 07-29-2021, 08:55 AM   #49
ichnilatis
Groupie
ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
What's the difference between "Estimated remaining hours" and "Estimated hours for charging"?
I assume that the hours that remain are the hours until the next charging.
ichnilatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 09:04 AM   #50
ichnilatis
Groupie
ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Unless the phrase "Estimated hours for charging" means the total hours it takes to charge the device....
Advert
Old 07-29-2021, 09:29 AM   #51
Frenzie
Wizard

Estimated remaining is time until battery empty and estimated charging is time until battery full.
Old 07-29-2021, 09:36 AM   #52
ichnilatis
Groupie

I realized it with a little delay ...
Old 09-03-2021, 09:31 AM   #53
ichnilatis
Groupie

I can't find in the Hosted Weblate the words for the variable in the phrase "Default highlight style changed to '%1'.", i.e. "underscore", "lighten"..., so that I can translate them.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:43 AM   #54
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichnilatis View Post
I can't find in the Hosted Weblate the words for the variable in the phrase "Default highlight style changed to '%1'.", i.e. "underscore", "lighten"..., so that I can translate them.
Should be translated
https://github.com/koreader/koreader...light.lua#L278

EDIT: yes, that's a bug here
https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ight.lua#L1273

EDIT2: fixed

Last edited by hius07; 09-03-2021 at 10:34 AM.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 04:57 AM   #55
ichnilatis
Groupie

@hius07, thank you!
I think there some other similar instances. I'll see and, if so, I'll point them out.
Old 09-04-2021, 05:13 AM   #56
ichnilatis
Groupie

Could you explain to me what does the phrase "Input window seconds" mean, please? Where does it refer to?

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2021, 07:15 AM   #57
Frenzie
Wizard

The "input window" is some PocketBook-specific thing. I think it refers to the time in which the device is kept from going to sleep. I believe that after it goes to sleep you have to tap twice instead of once (i.e., once to wake it and once to perform your action).

I admit I probably wasn't paying super close attention to PB phrasing.

It's a quite technical PB-specific thing, but maybe changing it to something like "input time window (in) seconds" would be clearer? Provided I'm interpreting it correctly and all.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:21 AM   #58
ichnilatis
Groupie

Thank you!
But, I haven't noticed such an option in PocketBook settings... (then, it would be easy to adopt the PB's translation for Greek).
Old 09-04-2021, 07:31 AM   #59
Frenzie
Wizard

The PB Autostandby plugin should normally appear in Settings → Device → Autostandby.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:47 AM   #60
ichnilatis
Groupie

I misunderstood. Of course there is an option for the time untill the start of the sleep mode.
But, I can't understand what "time window" is. After all, what do the phrases "Min input idle seconds" and "Max input idle seconds" mean?