Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-20-2013, 03:53 AM   #1
THenrich
THenrich began at the beginning.

Device: Sony XPeria
How to go to a specific page # in Moon+ Reader Pro?

How to go to a specific page # in Moon+ Reader Pro? I can't find this option.
THenrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Does it even display page numbers? All I see is the number of pages in the current chapter, and the total percentage read.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
The page numbers change according to the size of the font - more pages for larger font size. Best way is probably to bookmark the page or go to the chapter. I don't thing there's an option to go to the page number.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:01 AM   #4
THenrich
THenrich began at the beginning.

Device: Sony XPeria
I have used many pdf readers. In Windows, iPad and Android. They all had a way to jump quickly to a certain page or at least there's a slider to scroll quickly. I read books which have hundreds of pages. These readers would show a couple page numbers for each page. Even if the font size is different, there are still page numbers.

Moon+Reader is an odd reader in this regard.
THenrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #5
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by THenrich View Post
I have used many pdf readers. In Windows, iPad and Android. They all had a way to jump quickly to a certain page or at least there's a slider to scroll quickly.
There is indeed a slider at the top so you can scroll quickly. However, it only shows percentage, not page numbers.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert