Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-22-2016, 06:32 AM   #1
marp68
Addict
marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
dictionary from cybook muse to kobo gl hd

Hi

I have a Kobo Glo HD. Love the Spanish dictionary to look up words when reading Spanish books. Since it didn't come with any Swedish dictionary, I thought of converting the Swedish one on my girlfriends Letto Frontlight (originally a Cybook Muse).

On this forum I came across the dictionary conversion program Penelope that I would try.

The only problem is I can't find the actual dictionary file on the cybook reader. I've enabled viewing hidden files and looked in all system files etc. On my Kobo all dictionaries are visible. Why not on the Cybook

Does anyone know how the dictionaries are stored on Cybook and perhaps if they can be converted to suit the Kobo?

Last edited by marp68; 04-22-2016 at 06:34 AM.
marp68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conversion, cybook, dictionary, kobo