Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-15-2023, 05:48 AM   #1
Rauhfell
Destroyer of Kindle 4
Rauhfell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite et al.
Destroyer of Kindle 4

Hello! I am new here, but i am a long time reader of the forumposts. So ... with that said, I tried to rebuild the Kindle-Literature-Clock myself, I managed to do all the right things until I made the final mistake (starting an ./-command in USB-Mode), resulting in a Kindle 4, showing now an all white, blank page, that does not react to anything anymore. This is what I wanted to share. Thank you!
Rauhfell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 08:10 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert