Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-08-2023, 12:01 PM   #1
Puffy Cumulus
Puffy Cumulus began at the beginning.

Device: Sage or Elipsa or Elipsa 2
Hello and thank you all Forum's forces !

Hi,

I'm from France, totally lost (in choosing my first ereader, but not only ) and glad to have found this forum where so many people help, discuss, share and combine their forces toward always more reading possibilities !

So, hello and thank everyone !
Puffy Cumulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 01:36 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2023, 08:54 AM   #3
Puffy Cumulus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Thank you !

Have few questions about the Kobo Sage, and as I can see you're quite familiar with the forum, so can you advise me please ? Should I create a new thread or should I ask for precisions in already existant threads ? (I want to stick with the forum's rule in order to not bother anyone, but have no clue ><)

Thank you for your help !
Old 12-10-2023, 10:51 AM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffy Cumulus View Post
Thank you !

Have few questions about the Kobo Sage, and as I can see you're quite familiar with the forum, so can you advise me please ? Should I create a new thread or should I ask for precisions in already existant threads ? (I want to stick with the forum's rule in order to not bother anyone, but have no clue ><)

Thank you for your help !
Depends on what you want to ask. If a recent thread about the same question or problem exists, ask in that thread. If there is no recent thread about your issue/question, then it's considered better to create a new thread, not "hijack" an existing thread on another topic.

Firmware-related questions can be asked in firmware threads (for example, if something worked with the previous firmware, but no longer does after updating).

Posting the same question in multiple places is not allowed. Once is enough.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Sirtel; 12-10-2023 at 10:56 AM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 05:08 PM   #5
Puffy Cumulus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Depends on what you want to ask. If a recent thread about the same question or problem exists, ask in that thread. If there is no recent thread about your issue/question, then it's considered better to create a new thread, not "hijack" an existing thread on another topic.

Firmware-related questions can be asked in firmware threads (for example, if something worked with the previous firmware, but no longer does after updating).

Posting the same question in multiple places is not allowed. Once is enough.

Hope this helps.

Crystal clear thank you !
Advert