Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-13-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
Wallace Lee
Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wallace Lee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura second edition
Tolino vision 4 HD

SOLD

Used but in mint condition.
I enjoy changing my E-readers time to time and I am quite a maniac in keeping them in perfect shape.

I am selling the device shipped in it's original box, including it's manual and data+recharging cable. No scratches, no defects, long lasting battery. There's no difference from buying this unit or a new one.
I can ship you the device with a lot of Italian + English language books, or erease them from the memory (your choice).

The Tolino Vision 4 hd is a modern, top line 300PPI E-reader with smartlight function. If you are interested, it's a hack-friendly device for it works with Android.

I am selling it through the ebay, hence you have the granted money-back guarantee.

link to the page on the ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254617962278

Last edited by Wallace Lee; 08-25-2020 at 12:58 PM.
Wallace Lee is offline   Reply With Quote