Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-25-2017, 07:30 PM   #1951
keithdt
Connoisseur
keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
100 Fifties Hits & Greatest No.1 50s Classics - MP3 album for $1.99 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073JYL7K9...923520_TE_M1DP
keithdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:02 AM   #1952
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Amazon Appstore for Android

Quote:
Visit https://www.amazon.com/androidapp on your device or
Have a link sent to your mobile number or e-mail address by entering it below:

By entering your mobile number, you consent to receive an automated SMS text message from Amazon with an app download link. Message and data rates apply.
Use the link sent to your Android phone, then follow these steps:
  1. Download Amazon Appstore
  2. Enable Unknown Sources
  3. Install and Launch Amazon Appstore

Amazon launches a new Appstore app for Android devices to replace Amazon Underground
Quote:
Now that Amazon has shut down the Amazon Underground appstore that offered “actually free” apps, they’ve released its replacement in the form of a new Amazon Appstore app for Android devices. The new app is redesigned from the ground up with a more visually driven interface that is cleaner and simpler.

New navigation tabs across the bottom of the app allow you to easily jump into the various sections of the app. The Categories tab is nearly identical to the categories you’d find on a Fire TV or Fire Tablet when browsing for new apps. The My Apps tab gives you an easy place to see and install any pending app updates.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #1953
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Amazon Appstore for Android

Use the link sent to your Android phone, then follow these steps:
  1. Download Amazon Appstore
  2. Enable Unknown Sources
  3. Install and Launch Amazon Appstore

Amazon launches a new Appstore app for Android devices to replace Amazon Underground
Does this mean we get our free app of the day back?
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:25 PM   #1954
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free video game until 10 AM Pacific Time on Saturday (October 28th) from the Humble Bundle Store:

Guns of Icarus Online, a multi-player steampunk airship combat game where you work together with a crew of your chosen friends (or total strangers) @ the Humble Store (Windows, Mac, & Linux via Steam key, must have Steam account linked to your HB account and redeem key in the Steam app before November 11th)

Guns of Icarus Online is the original PvP steampunk airship combat game that laid the groundwork for the expanded Guns of Icarus experience, Guns of Icarus Alliance. Slip the surly bonds of earth and take to the skies as a bold Captain, fearless Gunner, or cunning Engineer. Raising the stakes on team-based PvP combat with an emphasis on strategic competition and team play, Guns of Icarus Online is all about teamwork, tactics, and fast-paced action. With a good ship and the right crew, you can conquer the skies!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:54 PM   #1955
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
I haven't seen any posts about the recurring free Kindle ebook giveaways the IHG Rewards Club introduced in November 2016. I became aware of these after getting an IHG Platinum Elite Mastercard this summer (because it conferred 100,000 bonus points and a free annual anniversary stay at any IHG property worldwide). I haven't yet downloaded any of the Kindle freebies.

You can read details at: https://www.ihgplc.com/news-and-medi...member-benefit

Excerpt:

"Kindle Singles and Kindle editions of Amazon Publishing books will be offered to members based upon their membership level:

Club members will be eligible to receive one Kindle Single or Kindle book from Amazon Publishing bi-annually
Gold Elite members will be eligible to receive one Kindle Single or Kindle book from Amazon Publishing per quarter
Platinum Elite members will be eligible to receive two Kindle Singles or Kindle books from Amazon Publishing per quarter
Spire Elite members will be eligible to receive three Kindle Singles or Kindle books from Amazon Publishing per quarter"

Are any MobileReaders availing themselves of this offer?
no .... unaware it existed. Do you have to use the app to get the freebie? Or be at their hotel at the time? Can't find anything about it in their rewards club info.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2017, 10:26 PM   #1956
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
no .... unaware it existed. Do you have to use the app to get the freebie? Or be at their hotel at the time? Can't find anything about it in their rewards club info.
I originally learned about the recurring Kindle ebook freebies benefit by chance, when poking around in the IHG app.

No, one does not have to be at an IHG hotel to access the freebies, but yes, one does have to use the IHG app and have an Amazon account (similar to how the monthly Kindle for Samsung ebook freebies deal works).

Here's how to access the free Kindle ebooks:

From within the IHG app, log into your IHG account, then click in this order:
. on the menu bars in the app's upper left corner, then
. on your name/status/points icon, in the upper right corner, then
. on the link titled: "Your Extra Benefits: Kindle eBooks" at the bottom of the page, in the Member Benefits section

The resulting page, where you select the free ebooks, indicates:
Quote:
"IHG customers get one free eBook out of the selection of titles below.
To redeem, first select a book of your choice then click on the appropriate button to continue.
This offer can only be redeemed from this page."
Hope this helps!

Last edited by Froide; 04-01-2018 at 06:55 AM.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:02 PM   #1957
keithdt
Connoisseur
keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
NOTE: This is a duplicate of my post in the Horror/Supernatural thread. I actually meant to post it here. I don't know if there is a protocol to follow for putting identical posts in different threads.

$0.99 for 50 Movie Mad Scientist Collection (Digital Download) from Mill Creek Entertainment. They have apps on Roku, Fire TV and Apple TV. I bought this and installed & activated their channel on Roku and the films are now available for me to watch. However, the Roku app doesn't have a specific section for your account. You'll need to find the set in the 50 films set section and when you choose that set, the films will be available to watch.
NOTE: Before buying, you must first create a Mill Creek account and be sure you are logged in. Also, you can stream from their website but can't download the films. Quality is SD and admittedly it's not the greatest collection of films.

https://watch.millcreekent.com/produ...ie-collection?

Titles included:
THE AMAZING TRANSPARENT MAN (1960) 57 min.
THE APE (1940) 62 min.
THE APE MAN (1943) 64 min.
ATOM AGE VAMPIRE (1960) 87 min.
THE ATOMIC BRAIN (1963) 65 min.
THE BLOODSUCKERS (1967) 88 min.
THE BOYS FROM BROOKLYN (1952) 74 min.
THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE (1962) 82 min.
THE CABINET OF DR. CALIGARI (1920) 67 min.
THE CORPSE VANISHES (1942) 64 min.
COUNTERBLAST (1948) 90 min.
CRIMSON (1973) 93 min.
DEAD MEN WALK (1943) 64 min.
DEATH WARMED UP (1984) 85 min.
THE DEVIL BAT (1940) 64 min.
DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE (1920) 67 min.
DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT (1973) 89 min.
THE DRUMS OF JEOPARDY (1931) 75 min.
EMBRYO (1976) 104 min.
FRANKENSTEIN '80 (1972) 85 min.
FROZEN ALIVE (1964) 75 min.
THE HEAD (1959) 97 min.
HORROR EXPRESS (1972) 90 min.
HOUSE OF THE LIVING DEAD (1974) 87 min.
I EAT YOUR SKIN (1971) 84 min.
INVASION OF THE BEE GIRLS (1973) 86 min.
THE KILLER SHREWS (1959) 69 min.
JESSE JAMES MEETS FRANKENSTEIN'S DAUGHTER (1966) 88 min.
KING OF THE ZOMBIES (1941) 67 min.
KONG ISLAND (1968) 85 min.
LADY FRANKENSTEIN (1971) 84 min.
THE LUCIFER COMPLEX (1978) 91 min.
THE MAD MONSTER (1942) 76 min.
MAN IN THE ATTIC (1953) 82 min.
MANIAC (1934) 51 min.
THE MANSTER (1959) 72 min.
MESA OF LOST WOMEN (1953) 69 min.
METAMORPHOSIS (1990) 90 min.
METROPOLIS (1927) 119 min.
THE MONSTER MAKER (1944) 64 min.
NIGHTMARE CASTLE (1965) 96 min.
PANIC (1982) 90 min.
THE PHANTOM CREEPS (1939) 78 min.
THE PHANTOM FROM 10,000 LEAGUES (1955) 81 min.
THE REVENGE OF DOCTOR X (1970) 94 min.
SHADOW OF CHINATOWN (1936) 65 min.
SON OF INGAGI (1940) 61 min.
TEENAGE ZOMBIES (1960) 73 min.
TORTURE SHIP (1939) 57 min.
THE WASP WOMAN (1959) 73 min.
keithdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:53 PM   #1958
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdt View Post
NOTE: This is a duplicate of my post in the Horror/Supernatural thread. I actually meant to post it here. I don't know if there is a protocol to follow for putting identical posts in different threads.
Probably best IMO to post here and "cross-post" from the other thread with brief description?
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:05 AM   #1959
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
For the Deadheads:

Once again, the Grateful Dead site is offering "30 Days of Dead" for November. Each day brings a free download of a new mp3 track; the tracks stay available all month. You can also download free cover art if you plan to burn the tracks to a CD.

I feel compelled to state emphatically that I am NOT a Deadhead, but there's one in the family, so what can I do?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #1960
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
One nice thing is that unless you want to enter the contest, they don't make you download only on one particular day, you can go back and download from previous days as well, which is nice if you tend, like me, to have some crazy busy days, and some not-so-busy days.

I wouldn't call myself a Deadhead, but I do like a lot of their music, so this is a nice promotion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
For the Deadheads:

Once again, the Grateful Dead site is offering "30 Days of Dead" for November. Each day brings a free download of a new mp3 track; the tracks stay available all month. You can also download free cover art if you plan to burn the tracks to a CD.

I feel compelled to state emphatically that I am NOT a Deadhead, but there's one in the family, so what can I do?
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:55 AM   #1961
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
One nice thing is that unless you want to enter the contest, they don't make you download only on one particular day, you can go back and download from previous days as well, which is nice if you tend, like me, to have some crazy busy days, and some not-so-busy days.

I wouldn't call myself a Deadhead, but I do like a lot of their music, so this is a nice promotion...
They've been doing it every November for a number of years; if you look around, you can probably still find zip files from previous years.

Also, Internet Archive has a huge collection of Grateful Dead concerts, many of them high-quality soundboard recordings.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 05:32 PM   #1962
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Black Friday 2017 -- Media Deals (non-eBook/non-audiobook)
  • Black Friday 2017 ----> Fri 24 Nov
  • Cyber Monday 2017 --> Mon 27 Nov
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Guess what? It's Black Friday time once again. I generally start things up when the first BF ad drops. This year, the BF ad for Harbor Freight dropped on 02 Oct.

BF is no longer a 2-3 day shopping event. Thanks to a major shift to online shopping, BF now lasts several weeks with frequent deals that may or may not be better than the planned doorbusters.

The last several years saw online BF deals starting just after midnight on Thanksgiving morning, with some stores opening their doors later that day. This year will see a change in the trend of stores being open on Thanksgiving day as most of them will be closed.

Again, expect to see stores offer bonus deals and earlier shopping times for their preferred customers (memberships, reward cards, etc).

Feel free to post any BF stories and experiences you may have. Pics and videos are also welcome. I hate dull, boring threads loaded with stats.

Where do I look/post for BF deals about:
Table of Contents.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-18-2017 at 04:07 AM.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:42 PM   #1963
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Gift Cards 2017 --> BB | BN | COS | HPB | KOL | MEI | OD | SC | TAR.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-20-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:42 PM   #1964
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Music Offers 2017 --> updated 25 Dec 2017

Current Offers --> new subscribers only
Subscription Plans --> streaming, all-you-can-eat --- student & military plans not included

Amazon Music Unlimited
  • FREE --> no free plans
  • FREE --> 30 day trial
  • Plans --> see spoiler for Echo, Prime, and non-Prime plans
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Echo Owners --> Echo ($3.99/mo/Echo) --> only 1 Echo allowed per plan

Prime Mem ----> indiv ($7.99/mo | $79/yr) --- family ($14.99/mo | $149/yr)

non-Prime -----> indiv ($9.99/mo) --- family ($14.99/mo)
Amazon Prime Music
  • FREE --> with Prime Membership (free 30 day trial | $10.99/mo | $99/yr)
  • Plans --> no standalone plans
Apple Music
  • FREE --> no free plans
  • FREE --> 90 day trial
  • Plans --> indiv ($9.99/mo | $99/yr) --- family ($14.99/mo)
Google Play Music --> includes YouTube Red
  • FREE --> no free plans
  • FREE --> 30 day trial
  • Plans --> indiv ($9.99/mo)
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    • YouTube’s new music service reportedly launching next March (07 Dec 2017)
    • YouTube Red and Google Play Music to merge (27 Jul 2017)
    • YouTube Music is here, and it’s a game changer (12 Nov 2015)
    • All of Google's Confusing, Intertwined Music Services Explained (18 Nov 2015)
Microsoft Groove Music
  • will cease operations on 31 Dec 2017 --> details
Pandora Premium
  • FREE --> Pandora (contains ads, no offline)
  • FREE --> 30~60 day trial
  • Plans --> Plus ($4.99/mo) --- Prem ($9.99/mo)
Spotify Premium
  • FREE --> Spotify (contains ads, no offline)
  • FREE --> 30 day trial
  • Plans --> indiv ($9.99/mo) --- family ($14.99/mo)
Tidal Premium
  • FREE --> no free plans
  • FREE --> 30 day trial
  • Plans --> indiv ($9.99/mo | $50.94/6 mo) --- family ($14.99/mo)
  • HiFi ----> indiv ($19.99/mo | $101.94/6 mo) --- family ($29.99/mo)
YouTube Red --> includes Google Play Music
  • FREE --> YouTube Music (contains ads, no offline)
  • FREE --> 30 day trial
  • Plans --> indiv ($9.99/mo) --- family ($14.99/mo)
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    • YouTube’s new music service reportedly launching next March (07 Dec 2017)
    • YouTube Red and Google Play Music to merge (27 Jul 2017)
    • YouTube Music is here, and it’s a game changer (12 Nov 2015)
    • All of Google's Confusing, Intertwined Music Services Explained (18 Nov 2015)

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-25-2017 at 03:58 AM.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:43 PM   #1965
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Video Offers 2017

Subscription Plans -- streaming, all-you-can-eat

Amazon Prime Video
  • FREE --> with Prime Membership (free 30 day trial | $10.99/mo | $99/yr)
  • Plans --> trial (free 30 day) --- basic ($8.99/mo)

CBS All Access
  • FREE -- 30 day trial
  • Plans -- Ads ($5.99/mo or $59.99/yr) | no Ads ($9.99/mo or $99.99/yr)

Hulu
  • FREE -- 30 day trial
  • Plans -- Ads ($5.99/mo 1st yr, then $7.99/mo) | no Ads ($11.99/mo)

Hulu Live TV
  • FREE -- 7 day trial
  • Plans -- Basic ($39.99/mo)

Netflix
  • FREE -- 30 day trial
  • Plans -- Basic ($7.99/mo) | Std ($10.99/mo) | Prem ($13.99/mo)

Rentals/ Purchased Videos --> digital, DVDs

Amazon Video
  • tba
FandangoNow
  • tba
Google Play Movies
  • tba
Vudu
  • tba

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-23-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere