Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Mobipocket reader English/Spanish dictionary

I have an English/Spanish dictionary with the extension .prc and use a program called Mobipocket reader to read it on my PC the program recognizes the NC and sends the book but it will not open.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use this dictionary with a nook?
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:42 AM   #2
cdnronin
cdnronin began at the beginning.

Device: Axim x50v
Mobi

Install Kindle for Android from Market. It will read mobi and prc files.
cdnronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnronin View Post
Install Kindle for Android from Market. It will read mobi and prc files.
I assume I would need to root my NC to use the Kindle app? Am presently awaiting the supposedly upcoming software change before rooting but if it doesn't arrive by end of April will probably make the leap.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote