Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-01-2023, 02:24 AM   #1
shrsv
shrsv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Glad to be in mobileread

I've been a long time voracious reader from as far back as I can remember

In some ways I'm a beneficiary of mobileread, since I've been using Calibre on and off for years (thanks, Kovid Goyal)

I love eBooks, and also software/technology.

I hope to see how things will evolve with the new wave of AI coming up now, and if possible participate in learning with this forum.

Again - Hello All,

- Shrijith
shrsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 05:41 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote