Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-28-2023, 04:52 PM   #1
gemischt
gemischt began at the beginning.

Device: k3w
Smile 13 years later I decided to develop my first kindlet

Hi,

After all these years using my Kindle I've decided to make a first kindlet and I'm now collecting all the details.. I've got a hello world working but I am looking for the gone KDK Javadocs...

Somebody already asked this question here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=353046 but the thread is closed and I can't contact @encol via private message because I guess I don't have a permission? How do I go about this.

Btw the Kindlet I want to do is a ChatGPT client - I think Kindle Keyboard is a great device for this.
gemischt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 05:07 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Why do you think the thread is closed? MR doesn't generally close threads.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 08:43 AM   #3
gemischt
gemischt began at the beginning.

Device: k3w
There is a "thread closed" icon on top and when I click it I get the "Sorry! This thread is closed!" page...

Can somebody help me with what I need to able to send someone a pm here?
gemischt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 08:53 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemischt View Post
There is a "thread closed" icon on top and when I click it I get the "Sorry! This thread is closed!" page...

Can somebody help me with what I need to able to send someone a pm here?
There is a thread in the Feedback forum where you can ask to have PMs enabled. Otherwise it's just a matter of having enough posts and PMs will auto-enable.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 08:55 AM   #5
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
WTF is a kindlet?
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 11:58 AM   #6
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I see no closed thread icon and when I tried to post in the thread, nothing stopped me. This may be some new anti-spammer limitation for new posters.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote