Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-20-2017, 08:31 PM   #1981
keithdt
Connoisseur
keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdt View Post
Best Buy is offering a 6 month subscription to Tidal music streaming service with any CD purchase. CDs start at 99 cents and shipping is free. For new Tidal subscribers only. The Tidal offer is automatically loaded to your cart. Offer expires 12/2. Promotional code must be redeemed by 12/31.

CDs sorted low to high:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...ce%20skuidsaas

The 99 cent options are singles. Deciding to go up a buck to get a full CD, from the limited selection at that price I went with The Luka Bop because the samples sounded interesting.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-lua...skuId=16732074
For those who bypassed this originally, I received the code today and started with Tidal. It's really a great deal. I've been adding from the list of several hundred albums I had playlisted on Spotify but not listened to before suspending my membership, much of it fairly obscure items from many genres. They've had almost everything. The sound quality is excellent. The promo gives you the higher level "lossless" service which is normally $19.95/month. Works on PC, Mac, iOS and Android. No apps for streaming video services like Roku and no Kindle Fire app.
keithdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:54 PM   #1982
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
For those who bypassed this originally, I received the code today and started with Tidal. It's really a great deal. I've been adding from the list of several hundred albums I had playlisted on Spotify but not listened to before suspending my membership, much of it fairly obscure items from many genres. They've had almost everything. The sound quality is excellent. The promo gives you the higher level "lossless" service which is normally $19.95/month. Works on PC, Mac, iOS and Android. No apps for streaming video services like Roku and no Kindle Fire app.
Sounds nice, but if I can't play it in my car it's not much use to me...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:39 PM   #1983
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Amazon Sale on Norton Security is Currently Active

Amazon is selling Norton Security Deluxe for 5-Devices with an extra 3 months added to the subscription (15 months instead of 1-year) for $19.99.

This offer is an Amazon Digital Services download for a Key Code. It is not for Norton Security software on a disc that ships in a box.
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:46 AM   #1984
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Domo Music Group is having a "Black Friday" sale, now through November 30th. All single CDs and DVDs are $5, all Double Discs are $10. Note that this sale involves physical discs only -- not MP3 downloads.

I'm a huge fan of Kitaro, and Domo handles his music. They also carry an album by Luna, who performs (incredible) interpretations of classic rock, pop music, etc., on a traditional Korean stringed instrument called the Gayageum.

From the Menu Bar at the top of the page select CDs or DVDs.

https://domorecords-store.com/
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:48 AM   #1985
keithdt
Connoisseur
keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Sounds nice, but if I can't play it in my car it's not much use to me...
If you have a car that can accept bluetooth to the stereo system and an Android or iOS device to run Tidal on, it would work.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:59 AM   #1986
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
...and unfortunately, no Alexa integration.

Does this promo include the family plan?

BTW, this offer has been added to Music Offers 2017
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:47 AM   #1987
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
If you have a car that can accept bluetooth to the stereo system and an Android or iOS device to run Tidal on, it would work.
Oh, so music can be downloaded to the phone app - it's not just live streaming?

Even so, kind of a hassle compared to just playing off a flash drive...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:08 AM   #1988
keithdt
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
...and unfortunately, no Alexa integration.

Does this promo include the family plan?

BTW, this offer has been added to Music Offers 2017
No, single user only. Expires 12/2.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:09 AM   #1989
keithdt
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Oh, so music can be downloaded to the phone app - it's not just live streaming?

Even so, kind of a hassle compared to just playing off a flash drive...
My bad. Don't believe it can be downloaded, streaming only.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:04 PM   #1990
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
No, single user only. Expires 12/2.
Thanks for the info
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:45 PM   #1991
keithdt
Connoisseur

The Vudu Thanksgiving Week Sale is Live. Probably will last till through next Tuesday (no dates stated).

TV Seasons sale:
https://slickdeals.net/?adobeRef=59e...not%20eligible

$4.99 & under Seasons (minimal under):

$9.99 & under seasons (but more than $4.99):

Am out of time so here's a link to the Thanksgiving Week Deals page, which also includes New Releases (starting at $9.99), HDX films at $4.99 & $7.99, $9.99 & under Bundles, UHD titles and offers with an accompanying $3 Vudu credit.

https://www.vudu.com/movies/#uiPage/179

Note: If you make $25 in purchases from Vudu through Nov. 30 and you get an additional $5 credit. Doesn't have to be in a single purchase and includes any rentals.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:27 PM   #1992
keithdt
Connoisseur

Quote:
The Vudu Thanksgiving Week Sale is Live. Probably will last till through next Tuesday (no dates stated).

TV Seasons sale:

$4.99 & under Seasons (minimal under):

$9.99 & under seasons (but more than $4.99):

Am out of time so here's a link to the Thanksgiving Week Deals page, which also includes New Releases (starting at $9.99), HDX films at $4.99 & $7.99, $9.99 & under Bundles, UHD titles and offers with an accompanying $3 Vudu credit.

https://www.vudu.com/movies/#uiPage/179

Note: If you make $25 in purchases from Vudu through Nov. 30 and you get an additional $5 credit. Doesn't have to be in a single purchase and includes any rentals.
One item I wanted to note is that all seasons of Quantum Leap are $4.99 each.
https://www.vudu.com/movies/#!conten...Leap-TV-Series
Old 11-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #1993
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
At Google Play I found a .99 movie rental deal. Sometimes these offers don't show up for everyone, but might be worth taking a look:
https://play.google.com/store
There are also other offers there today.
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:05 PM   #1994
Acataloger
Retired library cataloger
Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: PRS-T2 ; Kindle Paperwhite Manga; Fire HD 10; Huawei Honor 8
I didn't find the movie, but I did get a $5.00 book credit! Thank you.
Acataloger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:38 PM   #1995
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acataloger View Post
I didn't find the movie, but I did get a $5.00 book credit! Thank you.
Awesome
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere