Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-29-2016, 02:02 PM   #1
Sisela
Sisela began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO
Smile Suggestion - KOREADER - mini bar - show light-status / percentage

My KOBO GLO obviously does not support two finger swipes, so I can't change the light intensity this way.
I know that I can change light settings by using the KR menu, where I can enter the values manually.
The menu interface does not show me the current intensity settings, so I have to guess the value and try a little bit until I have re-adjusted the light.

It would be an improvement if KR can show the current light setting value e.g. as mini bar option ( --> L: XX%) and/or as default in the menu interface.

Regards

Sisela
Sisela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 09:39 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Sounds like a good issue to raise at Github as a FR (feature request). It looks simple to add, but "Show all at once" with all items checked might make things a little cramped. I would suggest that it only appear when the light is in use.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote