Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Free Smartphone; Decent Reader

If you're qualified for a Verizon phone upgrade (for whatever reason), they're offering the Samsung SCH-i760 for free "while supplies last".

My old Moto V120 rotary dial cellphone was getting a little old, and so was my Dell x51 PDA, so I tried it. It's Windows Mobile 6.0, upgradeable to 6.1 if you want to. The 2.8" screen is decent for reading. I tend to use either Mobibocket or Gower Point's microBook. That said, the 3.5" on the Dell is still superior, but you have to carry around a phone and a PDA. The Samsung lets you get by with only 1 object, and still read in those odd moments of time.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pda smartphone reader