Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-21-2012, 05:21 AM   #1
africalass
Connoisseur
africalass began at the beginning.

Location: Various - sometimes UK, sometimes South Africa, sometimes other countries in Europe / Africa
Device: Windows Laptop; Kindle Keyboard; Hudl2 (Android), iPhone
Change which libraries are shown in the library menu

Hi there!

I just wondered if the following is possible - maybe an option I've overlooked...

If I choose the Library button ('choose calibre library to work with') there are several options at the top (quick switch, rename library etc...) and then below that a list of five of my calibre libraries. Obviously I can get to any library by choosing the quick switch, but to choose one of the five listed is even quicker (I often switch between libraries).

Is there any way of customising which five appear. I get the impression it is the first five I created at the moment - but would love it to be the last five accessed libraries (or a user chosen list).

Just a minor thing, but if anyone could let me know if this is possible I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
africalass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No it isn't, those are the five most frequently used libraries.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #3
africalass
Connoisseur
africalass began at the beginning.

Location: Various - sometimes UK, sometimes South Africa, sometimes other countries in Europe / Africa
Device: Windows Laptop; Kindle Keyboard; Hudl2 (Android), iPhone
Fantastic - thanks so much for the reply.

Does this mean the most frequently used libraries of all time (which may explain why it seems to consist of my earliest libraries, even though I don't use them so much now)

or the most frequently used libraries over the last x days/weeks/months? (which would mean I have been entirely ignorant of it changing, entirely possible knowing me!)

If the former is there a 'refresh' button?

Thanks again
africalass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
All time. You can simply use the remove library to have calibre "forget" about the old libraries.

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 06-21-2012 at 08:52 AM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
library, menu