Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-24-2023, 03:11 PM   #16
nezih
Enthusiast
nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Aura SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastEriq View Post
What I stored is probably this, from this post of 2012. The OP there says it is converted from a freely available one, at a link which is by now dead.

Digging in the fora I think I understand that at some point in time one firmware upgrade for some pocketbook model included as a bonus the Zingarelli. I don't know if that file has been circulated since.

OTOH, it may be possible to convert the vocabulary you have in .dic format. See e.g. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=325203 . I myself would like to get it in StarDict format for KOreader if possible (I'm not aware of a toolchain for converting .dic to StarDict, only the opposite).

Lastly, I found on my disk also a smaller Zanichelli Italian Dictionary.ld2 (2.9MB which may still be a respectable size). I completely forgot what format it was and where I got it from.

ETA: oh, the zip from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/at...5&d=1347238978 contains also a plain txt file. Converting to StarDict may be easy.
In order to standardize separator value I used the regex below:
Code:
^(.*?)\s{2,}
And replaced all with this value on VSCode Find & Replace:
Code:
$1\t
Afterwards, I converted the file to StarDict format via PyGlossary.
Attached Files
File Type: zip VocabolarioItaliano_txt_stardict.zip (6.16 MB, 136 views)
nezih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 04:17 PM   #17
EastEriq
Groupie
EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Cybook Orizon, PocketBook Touch HD
Many thanks. My problem were not the regexp to use to remove previous artifacts form the text file, but the fact that I couldn't get pyglossary to work anymore, probably due to upgrades and mixups in my python installation.

Markismus has also provided a version, with some specific tweaks for KOreader, btw
EastEriq is offline   Reply With Quote