Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 08-24-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
ORLOV
ORLOV began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wink Nook Colour -music

Anyone know how to shut off the music on a Nook Colour? I dont particularly want it playing all the time but nothing seems to shut it off except to turn off the power and shut it all down. I put a few albums of MP3's on and they do play very well, BUT, enough is enough- how do I stop it playing and still use the tablet? ......... so much I dont know how to do.
Thanks .
doris
ORLOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
boydcarts
Connoisseur
boydcarts began at the beginning.

Device: Nook WiFi, iPad2
Just hit the "pause" button on the player screen. This doesn't close the player application, but it does stop the music. I haven't seen an actual "close" button for the player, so I just hit the "home" button to navigate away.
boydcarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert