Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-02-2018, 09:41 AM   #1
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Studying ePub *and* taking notes

Hi, I'm studying a ePub with MoonReader. I'd like to take handwriting notes with the "note" Onyx app, while I'm reading, but I can not do it without exit the ePub, open "note", write, quit note, open MoonReader again and open the ePub again. Is there a way to "jump" from ad app like Moonreader to the "note" application and vice versa?
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:31 PM   #2
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrzvnrnd View Post
"jump" from ad app like Moonreader to the "note" application and vice versa?
You are right, the "Onyx Note" application has full-screen notes and it certainly should not (that hides the "switch task" icon). We will submit a request to Onyx to fix that.

(Of course for now your solution is to use a different note taking app, and use as intended the task switcher to alternate documents and notes.)

Last edited by mdp; 01-09-2018 at 02:37 PM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert