Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Blue PocketPro USA ONLY-Reduced $150 shipped

I find I am using my PocketBook 360 exclusively so my Astak EzReader PocketPro 5" needs to go. It is Blue and includes the original box, USB cable, and of course the pocketpro in its case. The finish on this looks good with no wrinkling. (This is my 3rd pocket pro since the first two wrinkled.) There is one tiny spot (about the size of pen/pencil tip) where there is no rubber coating but still blue finish underneath. Its not very noticeable, have to angle into the light to see it. There appeared to be a grain of sand there originally under the finish and that came off because it was right where my right thumb rested. The second picture shows the area with missing finish. Note that the area is not growing. Continental USA buyers only please. REDUCED: $150 includes ground shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PPRO2.JPG
Views:	245
Size:	754.6 KB
ID:	42095   Click image for larger version

Name:	PPRO1.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	629.8 KB
ID:	42582  

Last edited by tselling; 01-07-2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Pictures added
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Pictures added to original post.

Last edited by tselling; 01-05-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Advert
Old 01-05-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
tselling
Addict

Reduced to $150 shipped.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Wow! XXX adult only section
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
tselling
Addict

I don't know what you're talking about Picture replaced with Alice in Wonderland. Its a FB2 file for those wondering. Currently on the reader there are quite a few classics in mobi format.

Last edited by tselling; 01-05-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Advert