Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
r77r7r
r77r7r began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4NT
subscription removed

Hi, I'm new here and I had a thread going with instant email notifications.

After a few days, I got a reply and when I clicked the link to go to the thread, it said Subscription Removed.

Is this automatic or something I can change?

TY
r77r7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 05:41 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
You must have accidentally hit the "Unsubscribed from this Thread" option under "Thread Tools". It's a simple fix: Just go to the thread in question and under "Thread Tools" select "Subscribe to this Thread."

If you're unsure of the thread name or location, under the "New Posts" option above, select "Your Posts" from the drop-down menu and you can see all your recent posts.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #3
r77r7r
r77r7r began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4NT
TY, I think you're right
r77r7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:43 PM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
You're welcome!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote