Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 10-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
dannyswrld
dannyswrld began at the beginning.

Device: iPad mini
Marvin & iBooks

Like a lot of users, I just found out about Marvin because of how unusable iBooks is with Mavericks. I'm switching over completely using calibre + Marvin. I have a question though, what is the best way to make Marvin look (text wise) like iBooks? I've been playing with the font size and margins, but something still feels off. Perhaps one of you can recommend a setting that isn't like iBooks but is still pleasant on the eyes.

I am using Marvin on both my iPhone 5 and iPad mini.
dannyswrld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #2
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Maybe the line spacing? I personally, dislike iBooks' wide margins, however formatting a book to look as close as possible to iBooks is something I actually test for and I find I can come pretty close.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert