Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-05-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Undo Russian Hack?

Hello all,

I wonder if you can help me with something. I put the Russian hack on my 300 a while ago and was wondering if there's a way to undo it to get it back to what it was originally? I'm looking at getting the new 350 and want to sell the 300 but if I put it on eBay I'd like to do it without the mod.

Has anyone ever done that before? Is there anyone out there who would be so kind as to walk me through it or give me a link to clear instructions? Is it even possible to reverse the hack?

Thanks so much!!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote