Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-19-2006, 12:12 PM   #1
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Sony Credit card question?

When looking at the Sony Reader online to decide if I wanted it, Ifilled out an ap for the Sony Credit card because I had noticed theymentioned something about making a purchase and then they will give you$100 credit on that card.. They are not specific if that charge needsto be made at their sight,, an amount minimum purchase to be made. Isee it as if I buy something with it and then earn that credit thatwould buy that cradle and something else. Sneaky? Yea maybe...... Soanybody know anything more about it.

Get $100 credit on your card after the first purchase.

Here is the url where the info was.

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE..._sonycardoffer
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:16 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I did apply and have made a minimum purchase with a similar idea. However if you read the fine print, you will notice that it may be as much as three months before the credit is posted. For me it has only been a few days.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #3
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda
I did apply and have made a minimum purchase with a similar idea. However if you read the fine print, you will notice that it may be as much as three months before the credit is posted. For me it has only been a few days.
Okay thanks..... fine print is hard for me to read, I did print the thing. That is okay if I have to wait 3 months, no hurry.... but I know what I would probably spend it on.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #4
smgee
smgee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I fell into that trap, it took a month though, so not too bad!
smgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #5
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings View Post
When looking at the Sony Reader online to decide if I wanted it, Ifilled out an ap for the Sony Credit card because I had noticed theymentioned something about making a purchase and then they will give you$100 credit on that card.. They are not specific if that charge needsto be made at their sight,, an amount minimum purchase to be made. Isee it as if I buy something with it and then earn that credit thatwould buy that cradle and something else. Sneaky? Yea maybe...... Soanybody know anything more about it.

Get $100 credit on your card after the first purchase.

Here is the url where the info was.

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE..._sonycardoffer
Does the purchase have to be made at their site? I went to the link and it is only showing a 12 month no interest offer.

JJ

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-14-2008 at 01:59 AM.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert