Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > Kindle Books (offline)

Notices

Old 06-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Silverberg, Robert: The Amazing Stories of Robert Silverberg, v1 28 June 2009

A collection of Robert Silverberg stories that I compiled from Project Gutenberg (including one I uploaded previously The Hunted Heroes). They all originate from Amazing Stories science fiction magazine, and were all published in the late 1950's.

Includes covers from the issues they appeared in, or a representative cover if the exact one was not available.

Stories included:

THE HAPPY UNFORTUNATE – Amazing Stories December 1957
THE HUNTED HEROES – Amazing Stories September 1956
THE JUDAS VALLEY – Amazing Stories October 1956 (With Randell Garrett, writing as Gerald Vance)
POSTMARK GANYMEDE – Amazing Stories September 1957

I really enjoyed these stories, and I hope you will too.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote