Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 09-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
You're most welcome.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
Mahalo.
Is that Kantuck talk for graseeus?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #18
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Is that Kantuck talk for graseeus?
Nah, it's 'Murkin, southern Haw-wah-ya.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:12 PM   #19
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
You're most welcome.
Yep, that worked. They gave me a $10 promotional certificate.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #20
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
The charger shows up as $19.99 in my cart even though it says $9.99 on the buy page. Is anyone else having this problem?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #21
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Nah, it's 'Murkin, southern Haw-wah-ya.
LOL
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #22
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
The charger shows up as $19.99 in my cart even though it says $9.99 on the buy page. Is anyone else having this problem?
Look at your order number breakdown, The charger does show as $19.99 but down in payment information, it should show , promotion applied - $10.00 at least it does for me.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #23
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
Look at your order number breakdown, The charger does show as $19.99 but down in payment information, it should show , promotion applied - $10.00 at least it does for me.
Thanks for the info!

I just have the order sitting in my cart and haven't ordered yet. I'm selling some stuff to help defray the costs since I actually did order a KPW 3G.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #24
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Yep, that worked. They gave me a $10 promotional certificate.
Great! Although we don't have the option to add to already-placed orders, Amazon does.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #25
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Thumbs up Promotions

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I purchased a Kindle Fire HD and a Paperwhite eReader. I received TWO $ 10.00 promotions. It has been spread against both 2 eReaders and all the eReader accessories.

The first charger was shipped and showed the following:

Charger.......$19.99
Promotion....-$1.26
Total...........$18.73

Last edited by sirmaru; 09-08-2012 at 05:47 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #26
TimW
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I purchased a Kindle Fire HD and a Paperwhite eReader. I received TWO $ 10.00 promotions. It has been spread against both 2 eReaders and all the eReader accessories.

The first charger was shipped and showed the following:

Charger.......$19.99
Promotion....-$1.26
Total...........$18.73
Yeah, the CSR asked me if I wanted two PowerFasts and I told her I only needed one. If I were thinking clearly, I could have gotten the same deal you did.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #27
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Does anyone know if my AC Adapter power charger from the Fire 1st gen will work on the new Fires?

It looks like it will.

Quote:
Product Features

Approved charger for the Kindle Fire
Fully charges Kindle Fire in 4 hours or less
Also compatible with Kindle Keyboard, Kindle, and Kindle Touch
See Kindle Fire User's Guide for instructions and important safety information
INPUT (AC): 100-240V, 50/60Hz
OUTPUT (DC): 5V, 1.8A
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	92041  
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #28
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Does anyone know if my AC Adapter power charger from the Fire 1st gen will work on the new Fires?

It looks like it will.
That sure looks like it should work, the specs are identical as far as current output.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:41 AM   #29
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thank you. I thought it did, but wanted to check.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #30
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Can that be true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
I ordered yesterday with out the charger. Read this post and then canceled my first order and reordered with the charger.

Was not a problem.

Edit: It looks like the estimated delivery date did not change. EDD of Sept. 19 - Sept. 21.
Is that the date of delivery of the Kindle Fire HD or the Kindle Paperwhite? My Paperwhite has an Oct 11 date and my Fire HD has an Oct 25 date and I ordered just one hour after release.

By the way, you don't need any charger for the Paperwhite if you own another Kindle. The charger is exactly the same as the prior ones. I ordered one to be able to give it away with a charger. That was the only reason.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote