Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #37486
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Have you seen the catalogs for that product? They actually have some pretty cool storage devices. I could send you one if you like
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:29 AM   #37487
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Have you seen the catalogs for that product? They actually have some pretty cool storage devices. I could send you one if you like
I've seen a lot of great storage solution, but many are hard to get (or at high shipping costs). For my stamps, washi tapes and punches I'm going to get a couple of small, stackable storage boxes from Ikea. I do need to find a good storage solution for my cardstock and paper so I'm about to make a tour of the various Dutch scrapbook webstores to see what they've got.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:52 PM   #37488
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Let me know, I'd be happy to drop a catalogue in the mail. Also check out stampinup.com, that's the parent company
Old 04-27-2014, 06:59 PM   #37489
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Not much. Putting dinner together.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #37490
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Good ghod, this is still running? Jeez, ya drop out for a year or so and no one bothers to even rearrange the furniture!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Not much. Putting dinner together.
Did someone break it?
Old 04-28-2014, 08:33 AM   #37491
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Let me know, I'd be happy to drop a catalogue in the mail. Also check out stampinup.com, that's the parent company
Thanks for the link! They also sell in the Netherlands so I added it to my online store list.

There's so much stuff and techniques with paper crafting that I find it hard to know where to start. I've almost got all the basic tools, I still need more basic cardstock and paper but after that I have to decide which next technique I want to start getting stuff for; stamping, embossing or sprays/mists. I also like the idea of Project Life.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:33 AM   #37492
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Thanks for the link! They also sell in the Netherlands so I added it to my online store list.

There's so much stuff and techniques with paper crafting that I find it hard to know where to start. I've almost got all the basic tools, I still need more basic cardstock and paper but after that I have to decide which next technique I want to start getting stuff for; stamping, embossing or sprays/mists. I also like the idea of Project Life.
That's why getting in with a group or demonstrator if even only for a little while would help you so much. I know I kind of go stagnant when left on my own for awhile
Old 04-28-2014, 02:54 PM   #37493
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
That's why getting in with a group or demonstrator if even only for a little while would help you so much. I know I kind of go stagnant when left on my own for awhile
I would love to work with a group or go to regular crops, but they all seem be be organised on Saturdays and that's the only day I really can't due to work. I've never had much luck with teachers/mentors/instructors when it comes to creative things, I always seem to get people who only want to push their favourite methods and techniques and dismiss anything else.

I've now got a plan that I'm after I got all the basic stuff and tools I move on to inks and stamps and from there to embossing powder and maybe mixed media. Later in the year I start getting stuff for Project Life so I have all the stuff I need to start with that in 2015.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:16 AM   #37494
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I would love to work with a group or go to regular crops, but they all seem be be organised on Saturdays and that's the only day I really can't due to work. I've never had much luck with teachers/mentors/instructors when it comes to creative things, I always seem to get people who only want to push their favourite methods and techniques and dismiss anything else.

I've now got a plan that I'm after I got all the basic stuff and tools I move on to inks and stamps and from there to embossing powder and maybe mixed media. Later in the year I start getting stuff for Project Life so I have all the stuff I need to start with that in 2015.
Let me know if I can help with anything. There are also a lot of you tube groups. I've followed, I think Tammy for awhile
Old 04-29-2014, 01:21 AM   #37495
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

The 18 year old inside/outside barn cat is making her final journey tonight. She started slipping about a week ago. You've been a good kitty Teufel. I know you are with your sisters on the other side of the rainbow bridge. I'll see you again my sweet kitties
Old 04-29-2014, 06:09 AM   #37496
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
The 18 year old inside/outside barn cat is making her final journey tonight. She started slipping about a week ago. You've been a good kitty Teufel. I know you are with your sisters on the other side of the rainbow bridge. I'll see you again my sweet kitties
You have my deepest condolences KK.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:47 AM   #37497
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
(hugs)

So sorry to hear that but it sounds like she has lived a good, long life. Still heartbreaking. Caya and Cooper have promised me that they are living until 90 and I am holding them to that.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:45 AM   #37498
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
(hugs)

So sorry to hear that but it sounds like she has lived a good, long life. Still heartbreaking. Caya and Cooper have promised me that they are living until 90 and I am holding them to that.
Lol! Let me know how that works!
Old 04-29-2014, 02:38 PM   #37499
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat KK. It's hard to lose a pet, even with the knowledge that he/she is old and had a good life.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:31 AM   #37500
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Sorry to hear that, kindlekitten. I had to give Shadow his last ride two years ago, and sometimes I could swear that I still see him in his spot by the couch.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?