Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-22-2014, 11:30 PM   #37456
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Hiya, pshrynk! The classics never go out of style. Good to see you.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:22 AM   #37457
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Good ghod, this is still running? Jeez, ya drop out for a year or so and no one bothers to even rearrange the furniture!
Yeah, well no one moved the couch and someone I couldn't see kept asking Questions. Go figure

Last edited by kindlekitten; 04-23-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Really confusing auto correct spelling error
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:20 PM   #37458
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Today we had a duck problem. There are a lot of ducks in the canal (and other waterbirds) because they hardly have to find their own food with all the people in the inner city and the various restaurant along the lower wharfs of the canals.

I know the baker, further along the canal, has problem with duck waddling into their shop on a regular basis. However, this morning one duck thought it would be a good idea to waddle into our store. I had to chase him out several times (which the customers found very entertaining) and eventually I had to close the door despite the good weather. Hopefully tomorrow he's found another spot.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:36 PM   #37459
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
You need to get a baby gate
Old 04-23-2014, 01:39 PM   #37460
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

ALL of the geese returning to Canada just went over my house right now. Seriously, if you had been trying to have a conversation, you would have had to stop. Impressive. I've been here many years and never heard anything like that
Old 04-23-2014, 01:44 PM   #37461
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Good ghod, this is still running? Jeez, ya drop out for a year or so and no one bothers to even rearrange the furniture!
pshrynk! Are you a zombie? I killed you twice already!

Welcome back dude!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:48 PM   #37462
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

I have a dentist appointment that I am doing my best to avoid. I really need to put on my big girl panties and get going
Old 04-23-2014, 02:13 PM   #37463
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Go see the dentist. It might suck but it will be worse if you wait
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:14 PM   #37464
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
So what are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I have a dentist appointment that I am doing my best to avoid. I really need to put on my big girl panties and get going

I wear retainers and so I have to go to the dentist for checkup every two months. My last appointment was in November. Been four months now and on top of that, my sister accidentally threw away my retainers (they were wrapped in a tissue) about a month ago. I keep making appointments but so far I haven't gone. Mostly because I'm embarrassed to tell the dentist I accidentally lost my retainers for the third time

Last edited by Gazella; 04-23-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:33 PM   #37465
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Today we had a duck problem...one duck thought it would be a good idea to waddle into our store. I had to chase him out several times....
Quote:
No, she needs a Baby Huey gate!

Old 04-23-2014, 02:33 PM   #37466
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

I spent years in braces and retainers so I know all about that. This is actually to correct damage my orthodontist did
Old 04-23-2014, 02:39 PM   #37467
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

kk, you can't possibly be as big a baby about going to the dentist as I am. I actually prefer the oral surgeons. They knock you out beforehand.

Good luck with your appointment.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:43 PM   #37468
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Whine whimper snivel. Does that help?
Old 04-23-2014, 03:18 PM   #37469
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
But then Momo (cat from a nearby café) can't visit me. He regularly comes to visit me for cuddles and wait patiently on my chair when I have to help customers.

Hopefully the duck will figure out that it's smarter to walk into a baker than into an electro technical shop.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:28 PM   #37470
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Most cats will jump a baby gate especially when encouraged

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?