Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-02-2020, 02:39 PM   #1
homeceo43
Connoisseur
homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.

Device: Meebook P78 Pro, Likebook P6
Favorites

I just recently updated my Kobo Clara to to latest KOReader. I forget what version was there before, maybe from a year ago or so. My goodness!!! is all I can say about how much customization has been added! It's awesome!

I just discovered Favorites which probably has been there for while. Anyway, I see that after I add a book to Favorites it shows at the end of the list. While in Favorites, I can long press a book and select "Sort" and move the book around.

My question, is there an option set Favorites to sort alphabetically automatically like in the File Manager (numbers first then letters)? I'm not able to find a setting. If not, is this something that could be added?

The Clara is small, and I really, really, like a 7-inch screen. I have been using my Kindle Oasis 3 this past year (it can't have KOReader on it because no way to jailbreak, ugh!). I have a "collection" on the Oasis for "currently reading" books, and the books list alphabetically in that collection. Favorites in KOReader seemed like a good equivalent.

And because KOReader is simply the best, I have ordered a Kobo Libra H2O so I can have the 7-inch screen and KOReader!

Thank you so much!

Last edited by homeceo43; 07-02-2020 at 02:51 PM.
homeceo43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 04:30 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
The feature was requested in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/6143 but is still unimplemented.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2020, 09:09 PM   #3
homeceo43
Connoisseur
homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.

Device: Meebook P78 Pro, Likebook P6
Thanks!
homeceo43 is offline   Reply With Quote