Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-17-2020, 07:55 PM   #16876
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Me three. Thanks!
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 11:49 PM   #16877
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast
ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.

Location: Bangladesh. (I didn't think about the permanence of my username.) Sigh.
Device: Kobo Glo, Fire10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Generic sounding coupon code. TAKE50

It was emailed to me and I did use it. Posting in case it's generic enough for anyone to use.
Wouldn't work in 'international' store, but worked in US store on VIP eligible book. Thanks -- I've had that book on my wish list for more than a year.
ExpatVietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2020, 05:03 AM   #16878
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It worked for me in the UK store. Thanks!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 05:29 AM   #16879
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
thank you, it worked for me, it's been years since I bought something in the kobo store.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 11:10 AM   #16880
darthyoda6
Connoisseur
darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen, Kindle 7th Gen
I got that email for that code as well, in Canada.
Quote:
Get 50% off your next eBook or audiobook

It's been a while, and we'd love to get you started on your next great read.

Save on your next purchase and earn Kobo Super Points towards future rewards.

TAKE50 to save on select titles

Offer expires on July 1st
https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/p/promo-redeem
darthyoda6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2020, 05:12 PM   #16881
Liber
Liber began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
TAKE50 worked for me in Australia.
Liber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 06:42 PM   #16882
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
And a reminder, just in case someone's forgot or is unaware...

I tried the code for book I was interested in with a US. billing address and it didn't work: the book wasn't coupon code eligible. I tried the same book using a Canada billing address and it worked.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:31 PM   #16883
icenova96
icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icenova96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Generic sounding coupon code. TAKE50

It was emailed to me and I did use it. Posting in case it's generic enough for anyone to use.
Worked in Canada. It seems to work on all couponable books
icenova96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:41 PM   #16884
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I received a 25% off coupon that actually worked. Would have used it if there hadn't been a glitch between Paypal and Kobo and the payment didn't go thru but the coupon thought it was used.

In my frustration, I searched all my emails for any other codes and found a 90% off code I never had been able to use. It expired June of 2019. It actually worked! So, don't delete any old coupon codes. They may work someday.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:11 PM   #16885
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
20% off, 1 time use;
QJ9M4X
F8SWFM
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 11:17 PM   #16886
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast
ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.

Location: Bangladesh. (I didn't think about the permanence of my username.) Sigh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
20% off, 1 time use;
QJ9M4X
F8SWFM
Thanks! Used the QJ one for a book on my wishlist.
Old 08-21-2020, 10:19 PM   #16887
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
MYPERK30 is still working in Canada. Multi-use, but only once per transaction.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 04:28 AM   #16888
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
MYPERK30 is still working in Canada. Multi-use, but only once per transaction.
Excellent! I just bought two Heinleins [separately] and saved on both. About to do 2 lengthy flights with 13-hour layover, so these will come in handy.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:27 AM   #16889
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
I'm using the Canadian website and a browser shopping app called "honey."
I just got 40% off a purchase when "honey" used the code, Perkopolis.

Surprised the heck outta me.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 07:56 AM   #16890
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
I'm using the Canadian website and a browser shopping app called "honey."
I just got 40% off a purchase when "honey" used the code, Perkopolis.

Surprised the heck outta me.
Perkopolis! Now there’s a blast from the past.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals