Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-12-2020, 08:52 PM   #556
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
OK, I really like mapleread but I am having one issue that is hurting the experience. Does anyone have an issue with highlighting it’s just very quirky to highlight and I never get the right text. It also seems very sensitive.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:36 AM   #557
BlankEyes
Enthusiast
BlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the rough

Device: iPad 2018
I would like the ability to move the handles of selected text. Now, at least for me, the selection disappears when trying to move the handles.

Last edited by BlankEyes; 07-17-2020 at 03:56 AM. Reason: My ignorance, text selection is working - not moving handles.
BlankEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 10:50 AM   #558
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS
@sbaylor I would like to request a feature improvement - the current search bar in the library (not the book) searches title, author and series. Is it possible to also include the other metadata fields? I am particularly interested in the comments section where I put in book blurbs/summary and being able to search this field for certain books.

Thanks so much.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:22 AM   #559
BlankEyes
Enthusiast
BlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the roughBlankEyes is a jewel in the rough

Do MapleRead support even look at this forum?

When mailing them it takes forever to get reply. Hopeless!

Last edited by BlankEyes; 07-27-2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:55 PM   #560
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Send a PM to sbaylor who who said in the first post of this thread that he's a member of the development team.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:26 AM   #561
BlankEyes
Enthusiast

Thanks for the heads up, JSWolf