Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-13-2019, 03:48 AM   #1
jujja
jujja began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note
BOOX Note V2.0.1 alternative USB-C charger

The stock USB-C cable works fine.

However, device does not recognize my USB-C charger for Chromebook Plus like this one.

Any idea why?
jujja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 01:27 PM   #2
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
I don't think any USB C chargers work, probably because the onyx devices don't properly implement USB C PD. I've read here from someone who claimed that they had it working with a USB C charger, but I tried two or the different ones and none charged, only regular USB A chargers.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2019, 02:57 AM   #3
jujja
jujja began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note
Thumbs up

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzli View Post
I don't think any USB C chargers work, probably because the onyx devices don't properly implement USB C PD. I've read here from someone who claimed that they had it working with a USB C charger, but I tried two or the different ones and none charged, only regular USB A chargers.
jujja is offline   Reply With Quote