Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-10-2019, 04:28 PM   #16
Suiza
Suiza began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD 2
Touch HD 2

Hi guys!

After the very same update (SwV U631.5.19.656 from 27.12.18) I have got a bug in .doc that makes pages jump 10 pages ahead at random(?) time while reading. Very annoying as it happens very often, like within minutes.

Epubs seem to work just fine (the one I tried is also the one from Gutenberg, no pictures though).

So far I have had hard time reaching support. My e-mails have never been answered ever. Once, long time ago I was able to reach them by phone, not today though.

My question to you guys here: is there any way to roll back to the previous version?
Suiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:25 PM   #17
EastEriq
Enthusiast
EastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Cybook Orizon, PocketBook Touch HD
Answer from pb support some minutes ago:
Quote:
Thank you for having reported a bug issue.
We are currently investigating the issue.
As soon as the cause is clear, the corresponding bugfix will be added to one of the upcoming software versions.
EastEriq is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eink-reader crash, fw5.19.656, pb631