Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-02-2019, 09:15 PM   #1
Apollinare
Apollinare began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket book touch lux 3
Pocketbook touch lux 3.problem extracting html

I am a user a Pocket Book 3 and fully satisfied.
ONLY PROBLEM: I am extracting highligths getting .html file \system\config\ActiveContent.
I am getting a text with repetitions ( part in Bold). How can get a clean content, with no repetition?
I would like to extract a text file with all my highlights.
Thank you for the help. Gian Ruffino

EXAMPLE:

CONTENTS Cover Title Page Dedication Chapter 1: HUMAN NATURE Chapter 2: THE...

CONTENTS Cover Title Page Dedication Chapter 1: HUMAN NATURE Chapter 2: THE ENIGMA Chapter 3: THE POWER OF PARASITES Chapter 4: GENETIC MUTINY AND GENDER Chapter 5: THE PEACOCK’S TALE Chapter 6: POLYGAMY AND THE NATURE OF MEN Chapter 7: MONOGAMY AND THE NATURE OF WOMEN Chapter 8: SEXING THE MIND Chapter 9: THE USES OF BEAUTY

THE INTELLECTUAL CHESS GAME Epilogue: THE SELF-DOMESTICATED APE Bibliography ...

THE INTELLECTUAL CHESS GAME Epilogue: THE SELF-DOMESTICATED APE Bibliography Acknowledgments Notes Searchable Terms About the Author Praise Copyright About the Publisher
Apollinare is offline   Reply With Quote