Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2022, 07:57 AM   #661
AgentC
AgentC began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Thanks, @davidfor!
Old 01-13-2022, 12:27 PM   #662
bocram
bocram began at the beginning.

Thank you David, i have successfully create an SD card and my kobo is now OK, also with the original serial number.

Thanks again
Old 01-14-2022, 10:15 AM   #663
PSThompson01
PSThompson01 began at the beginning.

Device: clara HD
I'd like to try a copy of this image to try fix my kobo clara HD.

I love the thing but it always gets wonky in the cold weather. Yesterday it was around 32f and working fine, just slow, but after letting it set for 10 minutes it was locked. It went into a reboot cycle after I held in the power button. It would boot and open a book or some nav menus and then lock again. Of course I kept trying to get it to work instead of leaving it be. At some point the it locked with what looks like screen artifacts and was totally unresponsive. When I got home I plugged into a windows7 PC and the clara was recognized for a few seconds, then it disappeared from the network.

So...I guess I will try the image.

Thank you.
Old 01-14-2022, 11:40 PM   #664
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 01-15-2022, 07:43 AM   #665
andrezim
andrezim began at the beginning.

Hi all.
I‘m looking for an SD image for Kobo Clara HD in order to regain access to the device. Unfortunatly my original SD-Card broke due to an corrupted SD-Reader…

Thank you in advance!
Old 01-15-2022, 08:19 AM   #666
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 01-15-2022, 09:52 AM   #667
alwaysfrozen
alwaysfrozen began at the beginning.

Can I please get the SD card image for the Clara HD?

Mine has become entirely unresponsive. The power button light will turn on and off when pressing/holding it, and the light also turns on when plugging it into power. However, the screen is stuck on the last page I've read and never budges.
Old 01-15-2022, 04:09 PM   #668
andrezim
andrezim began at the beginning.

Thank you very much @davidfor
Old 01-15-2022, 10:30 PM   #669
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-16-2022, 04:21 AM   #670
tedkille
tedkille began at the beginning.

Hello,

Same for me, My clara HD is stucked on the idle screen. Using the power button does light the power led but nothing happens. Reset instructions does not wok either.

Can I please have a SD card image to recover it ?
Old 01-16-2022, 06:04 AM   #671
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-16-2022, 11:30 AM   #672
tedkille
tedkille began at the beginning.

Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately, it looks like my screen is dead as nothing changes with the image on the SD card. Formatting was successful using win32 disk Imager on a laptop with a sdcard reader.
Old 01-17-2022, 02:36 PM   #673
stone51
stone51 began at the beginning.

Kobo clara HD SD card content

Hello I am also interested in the software for my frozen clara HD.
Best regards.
Old 01-17-2022, 06:00 PM   #674
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-17-2022, 09:15 PM   #675
Kmac80
Kmac80 began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Kobo Bricked

Hello,

My wife’s Kobo seems to be bricked, I cannot access the SD card and would like to try and load the image onto a new card. Any chance I can get a link to the image?

Thanks,
Kmac
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue