Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-23-2019, 01:57 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Doughboy And Other Strange Tales [Audiobook] - Don Broyles

FREE audiobook to the first 5 people who PM me.

I have 5 coupons to give away for a totally FREE audiobook of my first book, Doughboy And Other Strange Tales.

The first 5 people who PM me will receive the discount code to get your completely FREE audiobook, which is now available from Audible (or Amazon), and Apple. The audiobook is 4 hours and 24 minutes long.

Need something to chew on? Here are 57 short tales of humor and horror, just for you.

Would you like to know about the madness of clowns, and what really lurks under your bed? Or the helpless cries of the Doughboy as he’s stuffed into the oven, and his futile attempts to escape his destiny?

crich70: Please PM me.

Please feel free to write a review, if the notion stirs you.

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Doughboy-And-...6580133&sr=8-1

Also available from Apple.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Doughboy audiobook.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	173089  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-24-2019 at 10:09 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:44 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have additional coupons for a FREE AUDIOBOOK. PM me.

Additional coupons to give away for a totally FREE AUDIOBOOK of my first book, Doughboy And Other Strange Tales.

The free audiobook is available from Audible (or Amazon), and Apple. The audiobook is 4 hours and 24 minutes long.

Need something to chew on? Here are 57 short tales of humor and horror, just for you.

Would you like to know about the madness of clowns, and what really lurks under your bed? Or the helpless cries of the Doughboy as he’s stuffed into the oven, and his futile attempts to escape his destiny?

Amazon:

Also available from Apple.
Old 12-29-2021, 05:45 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Audiobook available: Doughboy And Other Strange Tales.

With Kindle Unlimited (for the book), the audiobook is free to listen to for as long as the ebook is borrowed.

The audiobook is available from Audible (or Amazon), and Apple. The audiobook is 4 hours and 24 minutes long.

Would you like to know about the madness of clowns and what really lurks under your bed? Or the helpless cries of the Doughboy as he’s stuffed into the oven, and his futile attempts to escape his destiny?

Amazon:

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-29-2021 at 05:50 AM.